2017 MMTA Fall Conference Registration
Sunday, October 8, 2017 to Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Please check the website and JUNE 2017 NEWSLETTER for conference information.
- Mail-in option: Conference Registration Form (PDF) is available
- Hotel Information (call-in registration or online MMTA link required)
Advance registration (reduced fee) is available through September 20, 2017. Banquet meal reservation is available through September 15, 2017.
- September 20 is the deadline to withdraw from the conference and receive a registration refund.
Online Registration Cart
- Select an option using the drop down menu below then click on “Add to cart”. You can preview price by selecting an item before you add to cart. After you add to cart, your selection will appear in the Top Right-Hand Side Bar.
- Items must be selected one at a time and added to the cart. Just like shopping at the supermarket! Have fun!
- Click Checkout to pay with Paypal or by personal check.
- If you need a receipt for your order, you can find it under "My Account" when logged in and under "Orders."
Price of selected option:
- Conference rate for Single or Double Rooms: $109/night + taxes. Rooms have coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, and complimentary wi-fi access.
- This rate is only available until SEPTEMBER 15, 2017. Rates cannot be changed at check-in or check-out.
To receive this rate, you may call the hotel directly at 1-616-394-0111 and state that you are with the MMTA 2017 Annual Conference; or you can make your reservations online at: http://group.doubletree.com/Michgian-Music-Teachers-Association
- Please note that there are some rooms available at the DoubleTree hotel Saturday night, October 7 for MMTA members arriving a day early.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Early check-in may be available for those who call the morning they are checking in. Baggage storage is available.
- There is an available full breakfast buffet ($10.99 adults/$7.99 seniors), or there are nearby restaurants
- Complimentary Parking is available to all hotel guests.